2021 Nexant User Consortium
We have been busy this past year building new and compelling features and modules to improve the iEnergy suite and we are excited to announce that we are holding the 2021 Nexant User Consortium virtually on May 19-20, 2021.
This virtual event, exclusive to iEnergy users, will bring utilities together to share best practices with software and implementation, gain a deeper understanding of our Nexant iEnergy services, and network with other U.S. utilities.
This two-half day event for Nexant clients features a great line-up of topics including:
- (New) OffSite remote auditing tool
- (New) iEnergy Self-Assessment tool
- (New) Instant Rebates and Retail Coupons
- iEnergy Public User Experience (PUX) Enhancements
- Core iEnergy Enhancements
- iEnergy Roundtable Discussion
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to the next generation iEnergy platform. We are excited to share this time with our iEnergy users and see how we can learn from each other.
If you're an iEnergy user and are interested in attending this event please contact email@example.com.