Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference 2019
Join us at the Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference this December 10–11, in Bahrain. Nexant’s own Thomas Heinrich will be a keynote speaker at this year’s conference and will present on why Bottom of the Barrel is highly important at the moment in the Middle East.
Established 18 years ago, the Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference is the only event to focus on residue upgrading. BBTC MENA has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading.
Key Topics at this year’s conference include:
- Market Overview & Trends
- Increasing Conversion & Complexity to Meet Demand & Remain Competitive
- IMO 2020 is here – the real impact
- Residue Upgrading Innovation – Technologies, Tools & Equipment
- Focus on Thermal, Ebullated Bed & Slurry Hydrocracking Technologies
- Innovations in Tools & Equipment - Specialized Instrumentation & Heat Exchange Equipment, Efficient BOB Equipment Clean-out Techniques
- The Growing Importance of Integration with Petrochemicals
- Current & Future Projects - Case Studies, Best Practices, CAPEX Optimization & Efficient Project Management & Execution